Our Tasting Barn & Garden are located at our farm winery and residence on South Harbor Road in Southold. It is a peaceful place to taste our Rosé in a relaxing setting and purchase our wines to take home. It is not a bar, a restaurant, a picnic place or party location. We limit group size and do not allow buses or limos, car services, or hired vehicles of any kind. Respect our neighbors and PLEASE DO NOT DROP OFF PASSENGERS ON SOUTH HARBOR ROAD. We do not do private events or parties. Last seating is at 4:30pm, and we close at 5pm daily.
Do's and Don'ts:
• Suggested party size is 8 people maximum.
• We cannot accommodate large limos or busses.
• No limo drop offs on the road please!
• No outside food (We serve a menu of lite fare).
• No Smoking on the premises.
• We ask that children remain seated with their respective party.
• Well behaved, leashed dogs are welcome.
Tasting Barn & Garden Hours:
Last seating - 4:30pm, Close at 5pm
Spring-Summer: (April-Labor Day) Every Day Noon- 5pm
Fall: (September - November*) Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon. -Noon - 5pm
* ( Until Rosé sells out) Closed: December -February
'Rosé On The Run' Hours:
Our French market truck located at the vineyard entrance for Rosé, food and merchandise purchases, Open Saturday, Sunday: 11am - 6pm Memorial Day thru Labor Day.